Saturday 15 March 2008

SPRING! SPRING!



Spring! Spring! I hear the call.

Echoing through this winter wall.

Spring! Spring! Arrives today.

The bees are busy and the birds at play.

The dewy grass I do meet.

My toes are happy and my knees,

My body loves springtime glee.

**

Spring! Spring! I scream to wake,

The ducks and fish in the lake.


Spring. Spring. Now softly spoken.

Mother hens egg a true token

It tells new life is ahead so,

Wrapped in fresh beginnings I am led.

To a garden of nice greenery,

Blooming flowers the scenery.

**

Spring! Spring! I dance about.

And to the sun I scream and shout.

Spring! Springs! My hearts in bloom.

And tender love calls my womb.

The sun allows me not to wilter,

And projects rays that do filter.

Upon a basket of wishes to sow.

Consequently I am struck by cupids bow.

**

Spring! Spring! Is right here.

Spring! Spring! So lets adhere

Vanya

.

.

No comments: